All 10 art Reviews

Bathroom Bathroom

Wow this is awesome.Great shading,line, and perspective work! You should do a color version.Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Russian Embassy In Havana, Cuba Russian Embassy In Havana, Cuba

Your buildings are a helluva lot better than mine(cant draw straight lines..refuse to use ruler) all I can suggest to improve it is make the shading darker to bring it even further off the page.

Salvador Dali Salvador Dali

Great Dali portrait! Try making the dark tones darker and the light tones lighter to make it stand out from the color of the paper.Off to a really good start look forward to seeing more of your work.

McMuphin Detailed McMuphin Detailed

A good hard look at the obesity epidemic.Makes me think of Tweedledum from Alice in Wonderland. Great attention to detail on the blemishes,eye and belly veins. Plus the simplistic backgrounds you use makes your characters stand out.Look forward to seeing more stuff.

woodman woodman

Yeah that's exactly the expression I had when I found the "stump armor" on modded Minecraft. nailed the expression.not too much in the way of suggestions your style of cartooning is good stuff, look forward to seeing more.

Nuke Nuke

As far as explosions go this one is mighty fine! it reminds me that drawing big is a very good way to get a lot of detail in when the piece is reduced in size. Looking at the full sized piece is a glimpse at the magic of reduction and concept art. My only suggestions would be to go for even more detail n maybe try zooming the shot out a bit to show more sweet devastation.keep up the good work!

YariGrafight responds:

I agree. Thank you :)

dwg dwg

I just found your work and instantly had to follow you I don't know what it is about your stuff, from the smokin dames to the very convincing zombies you have a very cool style of drawing, this piece is no different I like the way you brought out the form in her face with the dark eye shadow and the light hitting her cheeks plus the vivid almost surreal colors and attention to detail is very refreshing.Look forward to seeing more!

Pennywise The Clown Pennywise The Clown

Few things creep me out like that clown I feel like it looks at me when I look away from the monitor.Good line work and use of color too.

OmgXero responds:

Lmfao! This actually made me laugh. But thank you!

Sheriff Mitts Sheriff Mitts

I like the line work and the paper texture /color plus I like saying "ferret sheriff"

Red Father Red Father

Very nice composition, I enjoy the use of color/ lighting as well as the depth you gave the rays around its face...and your drapery is awe inspiring! very cool, look froward to seeing more in this style!-Mister H

P-cate responds:

*SCREAMS* ahhh thank youuu, i'm glad you like it *-*. I'll be experimenting more with lines. Lineart was made in paint tool sai and painting mostly in photoshop.