Calm - Sadface Loop Calm - Sadface Loop

I like it very somber would fit perfect as a quest scene where someone comes home to find the family house abandoned.

The Inner Circle The Inner Circle

Very enjoyable piece I listened twice while drawing and got almost a third of a page done without even realizing it.I could hear the clocks inspiration, but you made it your own.

Strykur responds:

Thanks dude! :D

The Descent The Descent

Dark,but I'm not hearing enough cow bell, seriously though I listened while drawing and it was very enjoyable! gave me the sense of dread I look for in a good horror game. Made me think of Dante's decent into the inferno or seeing dead side for the first time in Shadowman

jmagnum responds:

yay thank you c: a bit of inspiration came from the game Dragon's Dogma :D I'm really glad you liked it.

Love and Happiness [[ogbonna]] Love and Happiness [[ogbonna]]

very enjoyable composition.listened to it while drawing,reminded me of springtime.ends abruptly however, I would very much enjoy hearing it to completion

bernie sandlers vengeance bernie sandlers vengeance

I felt the Bern, listened to it while drawing and ended up drawing Bernie Sanders as link..yeah... def like the retro video game sounds you used.All I can say in criticism is make it longer for more Bern action.

Sequenced responds:

pls send this to me

Galvanize Galvanize

I liked it! Listened to it while I was drawing and it made for good background,the core beat got a little stale maybe add more change up like toward the beginning but overall not bad as far as dub step goes.