Donald Duck - Speed Drawing Donald Duck - Speed Drawing

Great start to finish video the music fit perfectly with the subject.Thanks for preserving the traditional medium it's nice to see someone else using a quill! Gonna try the Leonardt 30 nib after watching your video it looks like it has a pretty consistent line. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Zoo92 - Teaser Zoo92 - Teaser

Looking forward to the finished product. Animation in that style with a decent storyline should be very fun to watch.

Stealing Youtube Videos Stealing Youtube Videos

An excellent in depth look at a serious epidemic,Artfully animated to engage and educate the viewer while being very funny in the process .

ApexxWolf responds:

Thank you very much for the kind feedback :D

My animation completion with sound affects My animation completion with sound affects

action packed..liked the fight sequences,but needs a plot...brother fights brother then battles the enemy only to find out brother that lost got shot on assassin mission and that the whole world as they knew it was created for some guy in a chairs amusement... anyway the fighting is solid look forward to seeing where this goes.

Bushiento responds:

Thank you for the tip :) I'll try to incorporate that into one of my next animations maybe that way it will be longer lol I just don't want the plot to be hard to understand because I have no words.